A time to sit back and talk with family & friends
Participate and talk, not type!
In this challenge, students will attempt to not use technology and instead communicate with family more. When they get home, participants have to try to spend quality time with others in and out of their house.
- Attempt to converse with others while you do the activity.
- Do not use technology for anything but homework.
- Get together for at least 4 nights during the seven day week.
- Please be honest about your findings from the events.
Monday, April 27th 2015 at 4pm to Monday, May 11th 2015 at 9pm
Here are some fun activities that you can do with your friends & family. I hope they are helpful and inspire you.Fun Ideas
- Bake with Mom in kitchen
- Ride bicycle with Dad
- Have a family game night
- Sell lemonade with siblings
- Invite best friend over to play
Thanks for reading! I urge you to participate. You will be receiving a chart in which you can record the day, activity, and your comments. Please try your best during this eventful week.