By: Madi McNearney
What is GPAmocracy?
What is GPAmocracy's rule of law?
- If you want to be a citizen, you must go to school.
- If you want to have a role in the government you must have a 3.5-4.0 GPA
- If you want to run for president, you must maintain a 4.0 GPA for all grades that use letters.
- Citizens must either be in school or have gone to school in the past for grades 6-12 or they are not a citizen.
- Citizens must obey all rules or they will become a lower class then what they already are.
What are the roles of citizens?
- Citizens must not fail any grades
- Citizens MUST vote only for people with 4.0 GPA's
- Citizens must always do the right job
- Citizens must be kind to one another
What is GPAmocracy's social class?
GPAmocracy uses a class/system similar to the caste system. If you have anything that is 3.0 or below GPA you are an unwanted. If you have a 3.1-3.2 GPA you are a maid or butler. If you have a 3.3-3.4 GPA you are a rich person. If you have a 3.5-3.6 GPA you are a guard. If you have a 3.7-3.9 GPA you are a presidents helper. Last but certainly not least, if you have a 4.0 GPA no matter how old you are you can run to be president.
Who are the leaders of GPAmocracy?
- Enforce the law
- Have the guards in all states make sure citizens are doing the right job and are treating each other kindly