Insurance Fraud Article
By: Charles Johnson and Kayla Giss
- Brian Baulch and Brenden Milewski were two of the many firefighters who greatly suffered because of this building collapse.
- Calvin Jones and his partner, Wright, spilled gasoline in a hole they made out of the structure in the building and lit it.
- The building started on fire and the brick wall fell on the firefighters.
- 4 of the 7 were critically injured.
- The owner of the building paid Jones and Wright $15,000 to torch the building.
- A tipster turned in Jones and Wright and they were proven guilty.
- They both were sentenced to 15 years in prison.