Creek Band - 3/18/19 to 3/24/19
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Multiple Clinics Over the Next Several Weeks
Please remember that attendance at all clinics is mandatory and necessary for the success of the organization.
Students around you NEED you present for the ensemble to be successful. Remember that your absence will affect everyone in the organization. Please plan ahead!
Look Ahead - Spring AND Fall 2019
Marching Band events (including rehearsals, contests, and more) are already scheduled so you can plan summer and fall vacations, etc.
Please make sure you have these schedules recorded so nothing comes as a surprise!
Sectional and Rehearsal Schedules
Wind Symphony Sectionals & Full Ensemble
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpets
- Monday - 2:45pm to 3:45pm - Saxes & Low Reeds
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - French Horns
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 6:00pm - Full Ensemble
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinets
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flutes and Oboes
Events, Announcements, and Information
Corpus Room and Bus Sign Ups Available Tuesday at 7:00am
These sign ups will be online via Sign Up Genius and the link will be shared with all students/parents via the Band app at 7:00am.
Students who have not cleared fees and sign up for a room/bus will be removed until all payments are cleared.
Students may only sign themselves up...the sign up will limit you to one entry for your room and one entry for your bus.
Rooms hold 12 people...you can make plans with other students, just know you will have to sign yourself up.
Trip Payments and All Fees are Past Due
Updated invoices and forms will go home Monday, March 18th. Balances (listed by Student ID) will also be sent out via the Band app Monday.
There are still various outstanding payments for the following:
- Corpus Christi Trip
- UIL Solo & Ensemble
- TMEA Region Band Auditions
- Spring Fair Share
- Fall Fair Share & Booster Fees
- Winter Guard Fees
- Indoor Drumline Fees
Students who have not paid their UIL, TMEA, Fair Share, Winter Guard, Indoor Drumline and/or Booster fees will not be permitted to travel to Corpus Christi as those funds will need to be used to cover their band fees owed.
The money that is owed covers meals that have already been eaten, clothing that has already been worn, contests that have already been attended, etc. These items must be covered before money can be used for travel.
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Fincher via email or at 281-284-1873.
Spring Showcase and 2019 Show Reveal
Friday, March 22nd, 6:30-7:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Following these performances, enjoy the reveal of the 2019 marching show!
Performances and release will take place in Carlisle Gym.
Area Winter Guard Contest
Saturday, March 23rd, 5:15am-4:30pm
3775 South Main Street
Sunday, March 17th, 8am-5pm
21000 Franz Road
Itinerary to be released via Band app.
- Friday, March 22nd - Winter Guard & Indoor Drumline Showcase & 2109 Marching Show Reveal - Clear Creek High School - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 23rd - Winter Guard Contest - Pearland High School - Times TBA
- Saturday, March 23rd - Indoor Drumline Contest - Morton Ranch High School - Times TBA
- Monday, March 25th - Wind Symphony Clinic with Dr. Paula Crider - Clear Creek High School - 2:45pm to 5:45pm
- Friday, March 29th - Pre-UIL Clinic & Concert - Clear Creek High School - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday, March 30th - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 8:00am to 10:00am
- Saturday, March 30th - Concert Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, March 30th - Wind Symphony Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!