Wildcats Daily Bulletin
Friday | October 22nd, 2021
- Wildcats, if you haven't already done so, parking passes need to be picked up in the front office as soon as possible!
- All pink impact aid cards are due to the front office as soon as possible.
- Do you just want a grab-and-go snack at lunch? Dasher is now your place to go! Look for it right when you enter the SUB from Wildcat Way.
Sophomore, Juniors & Seniors - ASVAB - will be Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:00 in the library. The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is a multiple-choice test, administered by the United States Military Entrance Processing Command, used to determine qualification for enlistment in the United States Armed. Sign up in Xello, Find the link that was emailed to you, or check with Mrs. Kellison or your counselor. Sign up by Monday, October 25, 2021.
Sophomore Leadership Opportunity: OHHS will be selecting a student ambassador to represent OHHS at the Hugh O'Brien Leadership Seminar in June 2022. In 500 words or less describe the most rewarding and challenging aspects of being a leader in your school and community. Essay due to the Counseling Center by Friday, October 29, 2021
Students wishing to meet with their counselor should email their counselor for an
appointment. It may take a couple of days to get an appointment, so please plan ahead. See
the list below for counselor assignments. Parents may schedule an appointment by emailing the counselor directly or calling 360.279.5717
- Pat Tang, Freshmen Class email@example.com
- Emily Hildberdink-Smith, Sophomores-Seniors A-Di firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Chargualaf, Sophomores-Seniors Do-K email@example.com
- Stacey Mahoney, Sophomores-Seniors L-Q firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denise Waller, Sophomores-Seniors R-We email@example.com
- Christy Kellison, Sophomores-Seniors WH-Z and College & Career firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Keck, Student Assistant Professional (Intervention/Prevention) All grades email@example.com
- Come join FBLA, We will be doing a recruitment drive week from October 18th to the 25th. A prize will be given to whoever can recruit the most members. We will be doing an informational breakfast on Friday, Oct 22nd. FBLA meets every Monday after school in Ms. Underwood's class, room A217.
- Ever wondered about your ancestors and what leaves are on your family tree? Join us on Fridays after school for the ancestry club as we explore our ancestors and share our findings. We will share tips on how to conduct research into your family's history as well as share the stories we discover! See you on Friday in Room A160 (Ms. Mansikka's Room).
- Do you like to dance?! (Or maybe you've just always wanted to give it a try?) If so, please join Legacy Dance Club on Fridays at 2:35 in Room A208, Ms. Champi's room. We hope to see you there!
Cats Club Corner
- Ancestry Club - meets every Friday at 2:30 PM - Ms. Mansikka
- ASB Club (associate student body) - meets every Tuesday at 7:00 AM - Ms. Schulle
- Band Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM - Mr. Nelson
- Black Student Union - first meeting October 21st - meets twice a month, Thursdays at 2:40 PM - Ms. Gribble and Mr. Olsen
- Choir Club - meets every Tuesday at 2:30 PM - Mr. McCoy
- DECA - meets every other week - Mr. Peterson
- Drama Club - meets Thursdays at 2:40 PM - Ms. Gibson
- Ecology Club - meets Wednesdays at 2:30 PM -Ms. Wethall
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) - meets Monday at 2:30 PM room A217 - Ms. Underwood
- Flight Club - meets every Wednesday after school in Mr. Crouch's A166
- Freshmen Class - meets every other Wednesday - Ms. Stuurmans
- GSA Club (Gender & Sexuality Alliance) - meets every other Wednesday at 2:30 PM - Ms. Vaughn and Mr. Olsen
- Interact Club - meets Tuesdays at 3:00 PM - Ms. Hilberdink
- Junior Class - meets every other Wednesday - Ms. Christensen
- Key Club - meets Monday nights at 6:00 PM in SUB (unless otherwise announced) - Ms. Bain
- Legacy Dance Club - meets every Friday at 2:35 PM in A208 - Ms. Champi
- Link Crew - meets every other Thursday at 7:15 AM - Mr. Laiblin and Ms. Stuurmans
- NHS (National Honor Society) - Meets every other Monday at 7:15 AM - Mr. Fisher and Mr. Laiblin
- NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) - Drill Team meets every Monday and Wednesday at 6:15 AM / Marksmanship Team meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 AM - Mr. Quidichay and Mr. Thiel
- Orchestra Club - starting November 2nd - meets every Tuesday at 2:35 PM in D220 - Mr. Nelson
- Robotics Club - meets Mondays and Wednesdays at 2:30 PM-5:00 PM | Saturdays 1:00 PM-5:00 PM - Mr. Edoga, Mr. Thayer, and Ms. Carman
- Senior Class - meets every other Wednesday - Mr. Laiblin
- Skills USA - meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday - Chef Rawlins
- Social Justice Club - meets every Thursday at 2:45 PM - Ms. Christensen
- Sophomore Class - meet every other Wednesday - Ms. Voorhees
- S2S (Student 2 Student) - meet every Thursday at 2:00 PM - Ms. Kellison and Ms. Waller
- The Guild (Art Club) - meets every Wednesday from 2:35 PM-3:30 PM - Mr. Christopherson and Ms. Sexton
- Wildcats4Life - meets every Wednesday at 8:30 AM in Mr. Crouch's room A166