Mustang Family News 9/24/23
News for families of Margarita Middle School
From Principal Legg
Hello Mustang Families!
- Thank you for for your support of our school as we build scholars who will live and work in 2030, 2050, and 2075. Mustangs are committed to becoming STRONG!
- Our Mustang Coffee with the Principal is tomorrow 9/25 at 9:05 a.m. and 6:05 p.m. Thank you for making reservations. Click here if you can join us.
Mark your calendars! Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming soon!
Thursday, Oct 12, 2023, from 3-6 PM in the Mustang Auditorium
Thank you for your help in making the Margarita Family so great!
Mr. Duane Legg
Coming up at Margarita Middle School
- Monday 9/25/23: Coffee with the Principal 9:05 am & 6:05 pm
- Tuesday 9/26/23: MMS English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC) @ 1:30 pm
- Tuesday 9/26/23 Parent Institute Begins 9 am & 6 pm
- Wednesday 9/27/23: ASB Fundraiser at Cookie Co. Temecula!
- Friday 9/29/23 Wear Mustang Blue
- Thursday 10/12/23 Parent Teacher Conferences 3-6 pm in Mustang Auditorium
Parent Institute for Quality Education - This Tuesday, September 26!
Please join us for this FREE workshop to help guide your child through middle school and prepare for high school. Learn about:
- College Requirements
- Student workload and expectations
- Common Core State Standards
- And more!
Sign up Here!
ASB Spirit Cards are still for sale!
Mustang Spirit cards are good for:
- Free treats at break
- Prizes on Friday spirit days
- Half discounted tickets to ASB events
- Free movie night
Please purchase for $20 at this link.
Buy your yearbook today!
Don't forget to join Mustang PTSA!
Checking Grades on Infinite Campus
Attention Parents! Our 9-week progress report is approaching quickly!
- Please be sure to check your scholar's grades with them, and encourage them to make-up missing assignments or retake tests and quizzes.
- Consistent grade-checking is an important organizational skill that will help your scholar succeed in middle school, high school, and beyond.
- Click Here to login
Scholar Drop Off and Pickup
Please drop off on the curb ONLY. If using the one-way driveway, please use the right lane to load or unload. NEW, learn about Ebike Safety here.
Please do your part to keep our Mustang Scholars safe.
Need Anything to be Successful? Call Us!
We are ready to help you at (951) 695-7370.
Call (951) 695-7370 or email our team
Princiapl - Mr. Duane Legg - firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal - Mr. Joe Ruzzamenti email@example.com
Intervention Administrator - Ms. Dawn McCullough firstname.lastname@example.org
School Secretary - Ms. Tonja Elcome - email@example.com
Registrar - Ms. Linda Mena - firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance/Questions - Ms. Kim Fowler - email@example.com
Library Textbook & Chromebook - Ms. Jean Lovett - firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Office & Immunizations - Ms. Laura Silva (Bilingual) - email@example.com