April 2, 2016 - Caroline Gill's Home
Westside Book Talks in April!
The Reader's Advisory road trip - Westside Edition - is now heading to Caroline Gill's home on April 2, so please make note of the following location and date.
On Saturday, April 2, Caroline Gill will host Readers Advisory at her home. Join us for a fabulous morning of book chats and snacks, and email Caroline Gill to RSVP. We need someone to please bring bagels, so let Caroline know if you can. Thanks!
- South on the I-405 S/San Diego Fwy.
- Merge onto CA-90 W via Exit 50B toward Marina del Rey
- Turn left onto Mindano Way
- Turn right onto Admiralty Way
- Turn left onto Marina City Dr. (left turn lane and light)
- At Guard Gate give my name: Caroline Gill in 534 East Tower South
- YOUR name will be on the list, if you RSVP.
- Or they will call me, which is fine.
- Make a U-turn and a right into the parking area.
- Return to the main drive.
- Left into the East Tower South garage and then immediately right.
- Walk to elevator and take it up to the 5th floor.
- On the outer walk way turn left.
- #534 is the third unit on the left.
- Lost? Please call me: HOME 310-821-5418 | CELL 310-908-2832
May Location Has Changed!
- The meeting will still be on Saturday, May 7
- The meeting will be at Mayfield Junior School
- We need someone to bring bagels, please
- IT WILL NOT BE AT HUNTINGTON LIBRARY
- Contact Tatiana Guyer with any questions