Volume 1, Edition 4
Caught Being the One
Please Join Us As We Celebrate 20 Years
Fundraiser Updates and Winners
Thank you for your help with our recent candy bar fundraiser. We made over $4,300.00! That amount will go a long way in paying our copier costs. There are still a few students who have not turned in money. Please take care of this matter as soon as possible. Congratulations to Mrs. Long's homeroom. They were the top selling homeroom. The individual winner will be announced on Monday. We appreciate your support!
Mine 21 Documentary Screening
Tuesday, Nov. 13th, 6pm
1 Butterfly Lane
First Nine Weeks Honor Roll and Principal's List
Anna Belle Hillis
Hailey J. Shirley
Ella Grace Harvey
October Library Stats
Visit from Holocaust Survivor
- We must respect the differences of others and build bridges.
- Check in with your moms and dads daily.
- Do not follow a leader without knowing his/her intentions.
- Do not judge.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Be kind, respectful, and good to one another. These are the basis for peace.
- No one is spared adversity and hardships. With faith and hope, we can persevere.
- Do not take education for granted.
- Do not embarrass your friends.
- Do not take freedom for granted.
Two students proudly displaying their new books
An 8th grader waiting while Mrs. Lazan autographs his book
Mrs. Lazan enjoying time autographing books
Israel Trip Highlights with Photo Gallery
5th Grade Field Trip
Introductory activities to 3-D printing and computer coding at the Challenger Center.
The opportunity to tour a UTC model residence hall.
Activities with UTC student-athletes and interaction with UTC students.
A kid-friendly admissions presentation (what it takes to get to and succeed in college)
25% Goal AR Trip
If you have google photos, you can view more photos using the following link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BRdLKCiK1E3hxwQ7