Come to Luxembourg!
Everything you need to know about this amazing E.U. Country!
Luxembourg is for everyone! Come learn our history:
This diverse history has created the Luxembourg of today. As an example the Luxembourg flag is influenced by the french flag's colors and stripes, because when they were part of France they liked when France rebelled against their government (a Monarchy) in the French Revolution. The current government is constitutional monarchy and has 3 branches executive, legislative and judicial.
A Small Country in the Middle of Europe
- It has the riches country per capita in Europe.
- The population is 549,680 and is about 990 square miles (2/3 the size of Rhode Island)
- Two official languages German and France.
- The country-side has 640 km of biking trails.
- Amazing castles, including Vianden Castle, Luxembourg Castle and Beaufort Castle.
- Religious architecture, military history and festivals.
Before you come to Luxembourg:
- If you do not carry Euro's then please make sure to exchange your currency to Euro. While Luxembourg once used the Franc, they will not accept Francs now.
- It is a good idea to learn a few French and German words.
- Brush up on your Military history. Many of their attractions are based on that history.
By Alex Polinsky
- "What Caused Luxembourg to Become a Separate Country? (jobs, Work, Russian) - Europe - Page 3 - City-Data Forum." What Caused Luxembourg to Become a Separate Country? (jobs, Work, Russian) - Europe - Page 3 - City-Data Forum. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Dec. 2015.
- Luxembourg." EUROPA. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Dec. 2015.
- "Holidays in Luxembourg." - Visit Luxembourg. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Dec. 2015.