HR Week at a Glance
Week of Feb 18
Week at a Glance
Tuesday, Feb 19
Wednesday, Feb 20
Thursday, Feb 21
Friday, Feb 22
- The fill rate for the 3rd six weeks was 84.02%.
- Be sure to read the PHA information below. Stay healthy!
- Spring Recruitment opportunities for Guest Educators is coming! If you're interested in earning some Comp Time while recruiting for our GE program, let Linda know.
- If you'd like to attend the Inspire Celebration on April 11, please let Kim C know.
- If you're wondering why you've seen campus principals coming in and out of our conference room the past week or so...they're bringing documentation for review to determine if any employees are eligible for termination or non-renewal.
- Don't forget to sign up for the Feb 22 Pot Luck!
Fill Rate Data by Campus
The window to complete the Personal Health Assessment (PHA) for the 2019-2020 plan year is open. The clinic will be on open one Saturday a month for employees and covered spouses to complete their PHA. On the dates listed below the clinic will be open for PHA’s only. Remember that you must fast eight hours prior to completing the PHA.
Before going to have your PHA completed please, complete the attached Personal Health Assessment Questionnaire. If you, your spouse or your covered dependent over the age of 18 have not been to the NISD Health and Wellness Center since September 1, 2018 and will be participating in the PHA you must complete the attached Patient Information Forms.
Please remember that if you have Employee and Family or Employee and Spouse coverage your Spouse must complete the PHA also to receive the discount. Any Dependents under the age of 18 do not need to participate. If you have Dependents over the age of 18 they can have the PHA completed.
The PHA’s will be completed on the following Saturday dates:
February 16, 2019 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m.
March 23, 2019 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m.
May 11, 2019 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m.
June 15, 2019 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m.
You can also go to the clinic to have the PHA completed starting February 16, 2019 through June 28, 2019.