Happy New Year Merryhill!
We hope you had a restful and enjoyable break spent with family and friends. As we begin 2016 we look forward to continuing the momentum begun in August. Students are showing such growth both academically and socially and we are thankful to be a part of it!
Important January Dates
- Don't forget that tuition is due on the first of every month
- Friday, January 8th: Last day of 2nd Quarter; Academic Half Day; noon dismissal; aftercare is available
- Monday, January 18th: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; School is closed
- Thursday, January 21st: Gallery Night, 5:00-7:00PM, Clevenger Hall
- Friday, January 22nd: Honor Roll Awards Assembly, 2:30PM
Open House and Gallery Night
Thursday, Jan. 21st, 5-7pm
4811 Riverbrook Drive
Join us in Clevenger Hall to view the masterpieces created by our Merryhill Students
Parent Experience Survey (PAR)
Each year Nobel sends an online survey to our parents requesting feedback on our school program. Emails will begin to go out tomorrow, January 5th. Please take a few moments to let us know how we're doing. More information about the survey is attached in the PAR Parent Letter below.
Merryhill teachers and staff utilize a variety of tools to keep in communication with our parents. Below is a short recap of the communication methods we use on a regular basis. For access to any of these resources or for questions about any of these programs please contact your child's teacher or Corinne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monthly Newsletters
- Teacher Reminders/Parent File
- Remind 101
- Jupiter Grades