a popular, free, social networking website
How does Facebook work?
- You set up a profile for yourself or a buisness to talk to friends or advertising. You can add photos, talk to new customers, post about your ideas for the company, or share about your company.
How do businesses use Facebook?
- They use it to tell customers about sales and specials. They share about their products and customer service.
- Businesses should post a phone number or some way to contact them. This will be more convenient for the customer.
Advantages of Facebook
- Facebook is a free source of marketing and communication.
- You can connect to anywhere in the world.
- You can access your Facebook anywhere.
- Share basic information.
- Talk to potential or existing constumers.
Disadvantages of Facebook
- People can make fake profiles.
- Time maitenence
- Loss of control
Rules and suggestions Starbucks employees follow.
- They want for you to share your passion.
- They don't want you to get to invested in social media that you aren't working.
- Don't take other peoples ideas.
- Don't spread false information.
- Be nice to everyone, you never know how it will affect business.
- You need to understand the social media policy.
- Don't start a personal account using a Starbucks email.
- Don't give out personal information.
If you make a mistake, give your manager a heads up. If it's a big mistake call the social media team.
Kara. Hannah, Chris, Elizabeth