4TH QUARTER IN-PERSON LEARNING
Steele Students Return March 29, 2021
Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
- Please watch the video below for drop off & pick up procedures.
- Students may be dropped off beginning at 8:35 am.
- If your child is late to school (after 9:00 am) they must be dropped off at the front circle drive and check in at the office.
- Students are dismissed at 3:30 each day and must be picked up by 3:45.
- Please inform your child's teacher how your child will be going home (bus rider, walker, car pick-up lane or parent lot pick-up)
Parents/guardians are required to screen their child(ren) for COVID-like symptoms and certify that their child(ren) do not meet COVID-19 exclusion criteria prior to arriving at school grounds or boarding school transportation.
Symptoms of COVID-19 based on CDC guidance:
● Fever (100.4∘F and above) or chills
● New cough
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
● Fatigue from unknown cause
● Muscle or body aches
● New onset of moderate to severe headache
● New loss of taste or smell
● Sore throat
● Vomiting, or diarrhea
Face Coverings (Masks)
All students and staff are required to wear a face mask.
Face coverings must:
- have two or more layers
- be dry
- cover your nose and mouth
- fit securely under your chin and against the side of your face
- Neck gaiters and face masks with exhalation valves or vents are not allowed
Students who refuse to follow the above face mask guidelines will be given two warnings.
If they still refuse, they will be sent home and excluded from in-person instruction, transportation, and other school activities.
What does my student need to bring for in-person learning?
Please send your child with:
- District Issued Chromebook
- District Issued Chromebook case.
- Headphones or Earbuds
- Math Manipulatives (linking cubes, counters) that were sent home by the classroom teacher.
- Other Classroom Supplies will be provided by the school.
Your child MAY bring a sack lunch if they wish. Otherwise, a free school lunch will be provided to every child.