Flaa's Monday Memo
February 5, 2018
Liz & Tiffany,
Nuts & Bolts
- Duty Stations - We have updated the duty roster to have more staff in high needs areas. Please make sure you are on duty each and every day. It is your responsibility to make sure your duty is covered when you aren't present.
- CKH Visit - Capturing Kids' Hearts will be on campus February 15th from 8:00-12:00.
- Budget - The budget closes February 19th. If you have any specific needs please let me know.
- Technology Showcase - Start planning, Projects due March 1st.
- Unit Exams - Make sure admin has your next exam on hand.
- V Tennis @ SHS, 4pm
- Basketball vs Argyle @ Argyle, 5pm
- Softball Scrimmage @ Van Alystne
- JV Tennis @ SHS, 4pm
- Boys Basketball vs Gainesville @ SHS, 5pm
- Baseball @ Celina, 2pm
It's A Box...
CAPTURING KIDS HEARTS... PRACTICE THE PROCESS
- GREETING - How are you greeting your students?
- GOOD THINGS - Are you promoting a positive, caring atmosphere?
- DISCIPLINE - When redirecting undesirable behaviors stay in the "questioning" mode. Use the 4 questions during private conversations.
- LAUNCH - Are you ending class on a positive note? Challenge yourself to launch 2-3 times per week! Make it a habit...It can be powerful!
It's a Great Day to be a Sanger Indian!
Join me in using Twitter to make professional connections via social networking. It’s like having a professional development seminar at your fingertips 24/7, ready to discuss the educational issues that matter to you the most.
Create an account and let's get started! Follow Me @jennieflaa