Spring 2014 Fidelity Support
Spring Fidelity Support Session Description:
Fidelity Support Sessions assist local leadership teams in gauging progress with implementation plans for RttT initiatives. During the Spring 2014 Fidelity Support sessions, local teams will:
- Review professional development goals established at past Summer Institutes to identify progress and establish next steps to target improved measurable student achievement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of local professional development efforts since the Fall Fidelity Support session.
- Identify data sources and strategies for applying student achievement results to professional development planning.
- Plan for ongoing maintenance and future goals for local professional development after RttT.
- Continue planning for Summer Institute presentations from regional district teams.
Save the date and register now!
Wednesday, March 26th, 9am-4pm
Richmond Community College, Cole Auditorium, 1042 W. Hamlet Ave, Hamlet, North Carolina 28345
Lunch is included.
If your team is unable to attend this session, contact your PD Leads.
What to bring
- 1 power strip per team
- Current PD Plan
- Any relevant data (Goal Summaries and other test results, EVAAS Data, mClass Reading 3D, mid-year benchmark data)
- Data collection/feedback tools developed for PD evaluation