How to have a healthy relationship?
- You need to give each other privacy or personal space so you both can be happy!
- You should listen to the other person. You should let the other person know that you respect them and care for them.
- Don't be too overly jealous. Jealousy isn't bad but don't be too jealous because then this will cause problems for your relationships.
- Care for each other, always make each other feel safe.
- Respect, this will make the person feel happy and loved.
:) :3 :P
Having a healthy relationship is always good for every relationship. Who even wants an unhealthy relationship?