Spring 2013 Fidelity Check
Evaluate Progress and Plan Next Steps with your RttT Team
Region 2 Fidelity Check @ James Sprunt Community College
Wednesday, Mar 20th, 9am-4pm
133 James Sprunt Dr
What to Expect...
Bring a team of up to 5 leaders from your LEA/Charter and plan to reflect and collaborate with others around the region as we work with you to evaluate your data, build capacity, and consider next steps in this differentiated session.
Your team may include the following members from your Summer Institute Team:
· RttT Coordinator
· Professional Development Coordinator/Contact
· Members of your Summer Institute Team
· Classroom Teachers
· Instructional Decision Makers
Lunch will be provided.
Fidelity Check Showcase
Have you found noteworthy ways to utilize the NC Teacher Evaluation Process in order to foster its use as a growth model?
Have you implemented specific strategies for building professional development capacity within your LEA or charter school?
If so, we would love for you to share your hard work with the rest of your region at the Spring Fidelity Check in a 5-10 minute presentation. Take just a few moments to share your initiative, process, or strategy by clicking on the link below..
We are looking for 3-5 LEAs to share at our next Fidelity Check.
If you have questions, please contact Mary Keel - email@example.com
What to Bring...
1. Laptop or other device with wireless capability
2. Your LEA RttT Professional Development Plan
3. SMART Goals from Fall Fidelity Check
4. A copy of your Self-Assessment from our Fall Fidelity Check
4. Goal-setting resources for Team Work Time–
- Access to walk-through data (if applicable)
- LEA/Charter-specific assessment and evaluation data
- Professional development evaluation data
- Other data sources of your choice
**If your RESA does not provide power strips and extension cords, please provide one per LEA/Charter.