Ms. Bryant's Class News
Spelling and Vocabulary
11. move 12. sense 13. loose 14. case 15. piece 16. since 17. peace 18. chance 19. once 20. nice
- ability- a skill or talent.
- field guide- a book that helps people identify living things in nature.
- habitat- the environment in which an animal lives
- predators- animals that hunt and eat other animals.
- prey- animals that are food for predators.
- rodents. mice and their cousins.
Important date: March 10th Book order due
What we're learning this week
Science/Social studies: Frogs and Toads. Students will research about their frog of choice.
Reading: Frogs and Toads book, Main Idea, supporting details, and summarizing review
Grammar: Review Adjectives and Similes