SES WEEKLY FORECAST
February 8-12, 2016
5 Day Forecast
- Feb. 8 Val-o-Gram forms due
- Feb. 8 Author Visit (3rd-5th) See schedule from Gambrell (email)
- Feb. 8 ADK Meeting 4:00
- Feb. 9 Grade Level Meetings (During Planning)
- Feb. 9 Variety Show Auditions (after school)
- Wed. 10 Clemson Junior Practicum Students here
- Thurs. 11 Variety Show Auditions (after school)
- Fri. 12 Middle School Job Shadowing Day
- Fri. 12 Val-o-grams go home
- Fri. 12 Guidance Counselor Meeting @ D.O. 8:00-3:30
- Fri. 12 TEAM 1 DUTY
This Friday we will have multiple people out due to professional development and other various reasons. We currently have 11 subs for this Friday the 12th. If at all possible please try to be here on Friday. It will be extremely difficult to secure any further substitutes.
Now that we have wrapped up the AdvancED Accreditation process (besides the possible school visit), we will begin having our SLO meetings as soon as possible. We will be in touch soon with information on scheduling SLO meetings.
- Feb. 15 Comp Day - Day off for those who attended Summer Academy in June
- Feb. 16 Reading PD with Griggs 1/2 Day (1st and 3rd)
- Feb. 17 Reading PD with Griggs 1/2 Day (K4, K5 / 4th)
- Feb. 19 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:30
- Feb. 19 Team 1 Duty
Even though we have gotten off to a slow start, please be aware that we have recently communicated and encouraged our dads to participate in our Watch D.O.G.S. program. We should start having more dads sign up to spend a day at Spearman soon. If a dad contacts you about being a Watch Dog, have them contact Ms. Mann to schedule a day.
This is a great program that gets our dads involved in our school and in the lives of their child. Thank you for your willingness to make each dad feel welcomed as they spend time in your class and our school.