Sweet Times in First Grade
For the Week of: April 11-15
Subitizing was the Math word of the day!
Learning about Fractions
Open House at Thompson Crossing for SC Students
- April 11 - School Resumes
- April 12 - PTO Meeting from 7-8pm
- April 15 - Gator Gear Day
- April 19 - Field Trip to NIFS
- May 3- Acton Principal at SC PTO meeting
- May 10- SC students going to TC next year will visit TC - K-2 goes from 9:30-10:30
Keep Them Reading!
Don’t forget about our Raz-kids online reading program! This program is great for boosting fluency and comprehension. The students will have their reading skills assessed with DIBELS for their end of the year progress results in May. It would be a good idea to keep your child reading as much as possible over Spring Break to keep their skills fresh.