Peek at the Week
November 16-20 and November 23-27
Need to Know News
Barnes and Noble Spirit Week
This week is Barnes and Noble Spirit Week for BSES. Any purchase made at the cafe or store, the school will get a 15% return to purchase books for our school. Art, by BSES students, will be displayed in the store. On Tuesday, the Honor Choir will perform at 5:30. On Thursday, we will have "Read with Mrs. Kimbrell Night" at 5:30. All students are encouraged to dress as Pete the Cat.
Early Morning Drop Off
Please remember that the school building open at 7:00 am. The tardy bell rings at 7:40 am. Students must be in the classroom by 7:40. If you do not see an adult outside on duty, please walk your child into the front office to sign them in.
We have certainly improved our pick-up time since the beginning of the year. Parents-please keep in mind that we are finishing up with dismissal at 2:35. We would encourage your to be in line no later than 2:30. At 2:35, we will be taking students to the front office and you will need to pull around front, park, come into the office, and sign your child out. We would certainly appreciate your help in getting our students loaded in a timely manner.
We are ready to dive into our next fundraiser for Relay on Monday. It’s the Clemson/Carolina Challenge!!! We will be in the cafeteria each morning selling logos for $1.00 from Nov. 9- Nov. 20. We will announce the winner on 23rd and wear the winning colors on the 24th. All proceeds benefit Relay!!
Monday, November 16
- Good News Club Meets (2:15-3:30)
- Carolina/Clemson Competition Continues
- Santa Supper Tickets go on sale
- PTA Board Meeting 6:00
Tuesday, November 17
- Faculty Meeting (3:00)
- GT Field Trip
- Honor Choir to perform at Barnes and Noble 5:30
Wednesday, November 18
- Upstate Spartans Basketball Team to assist in the carline to promote game on Saturday, November 21
Thursday, November 19
- Read with Mrs. Kimbrell at Barnes and Noble 5:30 (all students are encouraged to dress at Pete the Cat)
Friday, November 20
- Career Fair at school (dress as your favorite career)
- Club Day at School (parents you should have received information about club day last Friday)
- Puppy Store @ lunch
Monday, November 23
- Interims go home
- K5 ABC Parade (9:30-10:00)
Tuesday, November 24
- Clemson/Carolina day (depending on the team that wins the Relay Competition)
Wednesday, November 25-Friday, November 27
Yearbooks on Sale!
Yearbooks will be available for purchase online starting September 14. We will make them available online through March 31. The cost is 15.00. You will need to follow the link below and enter the school code 21001.
For your convenience, you are also able to pay your child's lunch balance online. Once you get on the webpage, click to sign up. It will guide you through choosing the state and school district. Please click on the link below.
23-Interims go home
A Day in the Life @ BSE
PLEASE SURE THAT YOU ARE SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE TEXT! To receive school reminders, please text @bsesn to 1-443-345-1126