Important updates and news 12/6/2021
Week Sixteen (Fall Semester)
There are only 2 weeks of school left in the fall semester. Work hard and celebrate your accomplishments! We have tutoring available and lots of end-of-year events coming up.
Congratulations to all of you for achieving a 93% vaccination rate, the 10th highest in all of LAUSD.
Important news, announcements and opportunities are below.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Class of 2022! There will be a Senior Meeting during Advisory on Tuesday, 12/7/2021.
- We are raffling prizes for parents and students who fill out the School Experience Survey HERE. Students - your link is in your email! Need help? Click HERE
- Get your Vaccine @ STEM this Thursday 8 to 3PM! All students age 12 and above must be Vaccinated by January and upload proof of vaccination to Daily Pass. Click HERE for more info.
- STEM Academy's weekly Covid-19 test is Wednesdays on campus. If you are absent, get tested on your own at one of these locations.
- All students and staff must show a Daily Pass QR Code to access campus each day at 7:30 AM! Learn how to get a Daily Pass by clicking here. (dailypass.lausd.net)
- Everyone must wear a mask and keep it on when on campus! Masks can only be removed when eating or drinking. Eating must take place outdoors only!
- Do you need help? Check out these community resources!
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 from any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on the Schoology App!
We are here to help! Call 323-817-6461 M-F 8-4PM
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- Checkout the Community Building and Restorative Practices Handbook with activities for every month of the year!
- We will be Covid-19 Testing on Wednesday in the following order: 10th, 11th,12th and 9th grade during periods 4, 5, 6 and 7 respectfully.
- Did you know you can find commonly used links for staff on our website HERE?
- Help us with contact tracing by uploading your accurate seating charts WITH last names HERE (LAUSD account login required).
- ALWAYS check in at the STEM office first thing in the morning with your Daily Pass!
Soundtrap for LAUSD Educators!
Click HERE for this week's SEL resources for you and the classroom. Implement SEL regularly in all classes for wellbeing & community building.