St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: May 3, 2021
Jesus said, "Come to Me"
Thank you, Mrs. Escobar and Mrs. Sayegh, for your dedication and service in forming these children in faith. You teach by word and example and may these little ones continue to grow in wisdom, understanding, and grace.
Teacher Appreciation Week!
May 3rd through May 7th
This week, we purposefully honor and give recognition to our nation’s educators for the difference they make inside and outside of a school context. This year more than ever, we recognize their importance in our daily lives.
This week celebrates ‘inspiration’. Many of our teachers and educators across the country have looked for creative and imaginative ways to ignite that light within their student’s year after year. So, we celebrate and give thanks for our teachers hard work and commitment, making the future of those they teach much brighter.
At St. Viator Parish School, we THANK GOD for the dedication, faith formation, and commitment to academic excellence!
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK: May 3rd - May 7th
Meaningful Monday: May 3, 2021
Share something a teacher or staff member has taught you! It can be academic related or a life lesson that has stuck with you. Send via email or bring today ... with the subject MEANINGFUL MONDAY.
- You can post appreciation video or note to ViatoriansRus too!
- Dress like a teacher day! Have fun, we look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Tuesday: May 4, 2021
- May the 4th be with you! Wear your favorite Star Wars t-shirt with your uniform bottoms. Not a fan of Star Wars, wear stars instead!
Watercolor Wednesday: May 5, 2021: May Crowning!
- Wear watercolor (pastels) tops/socks with uniform bottoms today.
- 7th and 8th Grade: Full Dress Uniform for May Crowning.
Thursday: May 6, 2021
- Extreme BLUE AND YELLOW DAY! Make it EXTREME with accessories too! But, no colored face paint!
Flashback Friday: May 7, 2021
- NOON DISMISSAL TODAY: Faculty and Staff Meeting, 1 pm
- Eighth grade should have left for their trip to Washington DC this upcoming weekend. Wear RED, WHITE, and BLUE in support of this terrific class! Blue jeans are acceptable.
We have much to celebrate this month with 8th grade!
We are proud of all of your accomplishments!
8th Grade attends Virtual Holocaust Conference
Kindergarten has fun with the Sneaky Letter E
St Viator Students Excel! Look at how many SVS students are BGHS Co-Valedictorians!
sign up for BGHS Musical Theatre Summer Camp! Grades 2-7
To register for a Summer Camp, please CLICK on the corresponding link below.
Student Government Earth Day Project a HUGE Success
The Parking Lot is not a playground
Last week, we had several people call the office to report a soccer game in the parking lot at dismissal. Parents driving by were concerned because there were no parents in sight. Security addressed the situation; but I'd like to remind all that the parking lot or church property is not a playground. This is for the safety and security of all. Thank you.
All fees and school financial obligations must be completed by Friday, May 15th in order for your child to receive their final report card and materials. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact Renee Alex, 732-4477x105, email email@example.com