Social Studies Project
Glanton-Hindsman Elementary 2nd Grade
model, poster, poem, song, Prezi, Powerpoint, movie, digital book, game, infographic, narrated slideshow, abc book, collage, padlet, quiz, study guide, flyer, or anything else approved by his/her teacher. * This flyer was created at smore.com (free web tool).
Project Based Learning (PBL) allows students to show what they know while using these 21st century skills.
- personal and social responsibility
- planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity
- strong communication skills, both for interpersonal and presentation needs
- cross-cultural understanding
- visualizing and decision making
- knowing how and when to use technology and choosing the most appropriate tool for the task
Take a look at sample projects and some of the hottest apps for showing, explaining, and retelling.
Check out collages, quizzes, and padlets created and used by Mrs. Goldin's class.