- Born on September 18, 1905
- Died on April 15, 1990
- She was never married
Interview with Greta
Did you truly love being an actress?
- Yes, I did truly love being an actress. I got to do what I truly loved to do for my career.
- Yes, it was very hard for me. It was even worse that it was because I had to take care of my sick father.
- Yes, I would have loved to have been in more films. It was something that I loved to do very much.
- “Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.”
- You can’t be happy all the time. Sometimes you will be side but if you always have a smile on your face, it shows how strong you truly are.
- “There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.”
- You can’t trust anyone enough to tell them your feelings because the could always go and tell people. When people tell their feelings and someone tells people, it makes them mean less.
- "Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it."
- You never know what exactly to do with your life. You just live one day at a time.
Monday, Sep. 18th 1905 at 9pm
Stockholm, Stockholm County
Born Greta Lovisa Gustafson
Greta Garbo - The Films (My Tribute)