NPPS Communications Update
Tina Smith ~ September 11 , 2020
For Internal Use Only
The goal of this publication is to communicate district-level initiatives with you.
We ask that this only be shared with district employees as you see fit.
A Glimpse From This Week
- NPPS continues to be in the orange status for our plans and playbooks.
- Social distancing, Face-Covering, and Hygiene remain vital to keeping our schools open.
- We are working with WCDHD on each COVID case presented to our schools.
- Prepare for Secretaries Website Training on 9-14-20.
- Media, media, media~ I will continue to visit schools and share stories about our students and showcase the fantastic opportunities at NPPS!
- Sunday Spotlight Early Edition - Eisenhower Elementary Students
- Student records can be found in IC under the Cumulative File tab (see below for instructions).
- Word of the Day by Merriam-Webster, scroll to the bottom to check it out.
- I Love Public Schools announces events for this year.
- Encourage families and staff to download and use a COVID-19 self-check app, such as the 1-Check COVID App.
Happy September ~ Thank you, you are valued and appreciated!
I would like to thank Lincoln, Jefferson, and Cody Elementary Schools for allowing me to stop in and visit you this week. You, your teachers, staff, and students are doing an amazing job! I look forward to visiting more schools in the coming weeks. :)
A big thank you goes to each of you for your support, input, and collaboration.
Information can be found on our website by clicking here Welcome Center.
Who Should Visit: Anyone who wishes to register for Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grade, Anyone who has questions about registration or enrollment, or Anyone seeking more information about any NPPS campus.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or by appointment
Contact Information: Phone - (308) 696-3310, Fax - (308) 252-1043, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 301 West F Street, North Platte, Nebraska, 69101