HSoC Weekly Update
January 17- 21, 2022
Quote for the Week
Newest Graduates CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!
When: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington
Time: 8 pm-midnight
Who: Juniors and Seniors and their guests (must be under 21)
- Prom tickets are officially on sale now! Tickets are $70 in January and will increase by $10 each month until the day before prom.
- Purchase tickets online or students may pay with cash or check at WHS with Mrs. Audley in the counselor's suite.
- If a WHS junior or senior would like to take a guest that is not a current WHS student, a completed Prom Guest Registration Form is required. Submit forms to Mrs. Audley in the counseling suite. Paper forms are also available with Mrs. Audley. See Dr. Benskin or Mrs. Harris for approval. Ticket purchases will not be finalized until this form is filled out and approved.
- Earn up to two prom tickets with the prom fundraiser. Informational meetings are during Tribe Time on Monday, January 31, and Tuesday, February 1st.
- All guests are expected to dress appropriately by following the Prom Dress Code on this special night.
- All HSoC students planning to attend the Prom, send an email to the school with Prom Dress Registration Form in the subject line.
- Email Kay Parry, WHS prom sponsor, for more details.
WISD is proud to announce the class of 2022 graduation ceremonies will be held on:
When: Friday, May 27, 2022
Time: 6:30 pm
Where: Lumpkins Stadium
200 Indian Drive
Waxahachie, TX 75165
HSoC - High School of Choice
What is Waxahachie High School of Choice?
We are an alternative high school, designed to help at-risk students achieve their goals of high school graduation and beyond. HSoC supports students through rigorous, innovative, and engaging learning experiences. Every student will be empowered to fiercely navigate their world with resilience, purpose, courage, humility, and pride.
Academic Performance and Effort
It is an expectation that all High School of Choice (HSoC) students put forth the effort to reach their maximum potential. Academic excellence is achieved by challenging yourself to improve on every assignment or task you encounter.