Miss Diana's May Newsletter
It's been a great year!
SPIRIT DAY/TUITION DUE: May 4-5
NO SCHOOL: May 25 (Memorial Day)
FUN CAP/GOWN PHOTO BOOTH
On the last week of school, dress up your child in our cap & gown for some fun pics!
PAJAMA PARTIES: June 3-4
Please celebrate our last days of school with a fun pajama party at Sunshine! If we haven't celebrated your child's birthday this year, feel free to bring treats.
end of the year gifts
- Date: Saturday, June 6
- Place: Kuna Performing Arts Center
- PRACTICE Time: 10 a.m. drop off, 11:30 a.m. pickup
- GRADUATION: 6:30 p.m. drop off (no early birds please); graduation will be held from 7-8 p.m.
- Every family should attend. Please invite your family. (It's free.)
Each class will be wearing a different color for graduation. Please let your child wear an outfit or t-shirt with the class's dominant color. Look below for your child's class color. (Kindergartners can wear any color, because they'll be wearing our gold caps and gowns.)
- Miss Melanie (MWF AM) - Orange
- Miss Melanie (T_TH AM) - Green
- Miss Melanie (T_TH PM) - Purple
- Miss Diana (MWF AM) - Navy
- Miss Diana (MWF PM) - Black
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH AM) - White
- Miss Lindsay (T_TH PM) - Red
- Miss Hilary (MWF PM) - Teal
- Miss Hilary (T_TH PM) - Yellow
Wow - only one more month of school!
Coming up in May, we will be B-U-S-Y!
- We are finishing up our graduation books (a VERY special book you'll get to take home on graduation night that your child has been working on from the beginning of the year) so don't be surprised if there's only a few art pieces that get sent home in May. We've got to save a few more special pieces for our books.
- We are busy with lots of "games" i.e. assessments! We can't believe how far our kiddos have come since the beginning of the year. We're compiling a final Progress Report so you can see how far your child has grown! What's awesome is that each of our students have had huge strides in all of their development, whether it's social, emotional, physical or cognitive. They're growing up so quick!
- Mid May we'll be busy practicing our graduation songs, but we can't sing them for you - that's a secret! You'll have to come to the graduation to see us rockin' out on stage!
- On that note, don't forget that we need parent helpers for our graduation please... please look in your payment packet for a form to fill out to let us know you can help.
Thank you for sharing your children with me this year! I have loved teaching them!