By : Ian and Elizabeth and George
- political conflict between the monarchy and the nobility
- over the reform
- Economic hardship
- king Louis XIV
- Jacques Necker
- Lazare Carnot
- Marquis de Lafayette
- The new title of citizen replaced old titles because of the equality of all citizens.
- The church was under state control.
- The French now had a sense of Nationalism, or prides in ones country
- king died
- got worse for the peasants
- Napoleon becomes emperor
Burstein, Stanley Mayer., and Richard Hon-Chun. Shek. World History. Orlando, FL: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2012. Print.