"Thirsty Thursday" Monthly Mixer
LACBA's Barristers Section ~ New & Young Attorneys
April Welcomes New Admittees to the Cal. Bar ~ Special Reception & After-Party
Our next mixer is April 4th but will be slightly different than usual!!
This month only, there will be no mixer on the Westside; Thirsty Thursday DTLA will be from 6pm - 8pm at Seven Grand, followed by the New Admittee Reception After-Party at the Millenium Biltmore Hotel from 8pm - 10pm.
We're excited to see you there...even if only for one drink!
*Save the date for May's Special Networking for A Cause Thirsty Thursday Mixers on May 2nd at the usual Westside and Downtown venues*
DOWNTOWN Monthly Mixer: Seven Grand Whiskey Bar
Thursday, April 4th, 6-8pm
515 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
$5 Select Specialty Cocktails
$4 Rotating Beer Special
Parking is available at 728 S. Grand Ave. (behind Bodega Louie)
New Admittee Reception AFTER-PARTY: Millenium Biltmore Hotel
Thursday, April 4th, 8-10pm
506 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Last year, 600+ new admittees, section committee members, LACBA staff and vendors enjoyed a fabulous night of great food, door prizes and a host bar while learning about LACBA and networking with other young attorneys.
Why you should go:
- Meet hundreds of newly admitted California attorneys (expand your circle - professional or otherwise...);
- Network with leaders of other LACBA Sections (move up the food chain);
- Eat tons of free, delicious food (mac and cheese balls anyone?);
- Enjoy some free cocktails hosted by LACBA (obvious);
- Party with the Barristers at the after-party (more socializing and free drinks);
- Meet with a host of vendors offering 50% off discount cards for tailored suits, complimentary professional headshots, and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf gift cards, plus some other surprises.
$12 Valet Parking at the Biltmore (w/ validation)
Free Self-Park at Pershing Square (w/ LACBA validation)
Los Angeles County Bar Association, Barristers Section Networking Committee
Barristers First Thursday Monthly Mixers,
so just bring your business cards and lively banter