November 2022 updates from Mrs. Hight
Welcome Miss Stanley!
- Higher levels of positive emotions
- More joy
- More optimism and joy
- Stronger immune system
- Better and more refreshing sleep
- More forgiving
- More caring and compassionate
- Less lonely and isolated
This year during my class lessons we are making a school wide thankfulness chain! Each student is writing down what they are thankful for on a strip of paper and we are connecting them all together!
Take some time this November to be grateful!
November's character trait is Responsibility. Responsibility is represented by green. Think being responsible for a garden of finances or in being solid and reliable like an oak.
- Do what you are supposed to do
- Persevere; keep on trying!
- Always do your best.
- Use self-control
- Be self-disciplined
- Think before you act- consider the consequences
- Be accountable for your choices
Students have been discussing their responsibilities at home, at school and in our community!
House leaders will soon be making videos to represent respect and responsibility at our 2nd quarter celebration in December.
Here is the link to our trustworthiness video.