Viper Monthly -April Edition
@VAILSCHOOL #VIPERUP @VAILEVIPERS
CONNECT WITH US!
- All students can continue to receive an evening "supper" meal to take home. Please let your child's teacher know if you want your child to participate. The menus can be found here!
- Spring Picture Day is coming! More details will be send via Class Dojo and Newsletters. There will be opportunities for our virtual students to have pictures taken as well!
- Progress reports for the 5th six weeks will be coming home with students on Tuesday, April 20th.
- The ILEARN window for 3rd and 4th grade students is April 19 - May 14th. Please check out this resource from the Indiana Department of Education about ILEARN.
- Our Elementary Title I Spring Math/Science Event is set for April 12-18 as a virtual event.
- Save the date for Pre K/K Roundup! Thursday, April 22nd. 3:30-6:30.
- Boston Run will be held virtually this year on May 13th. May 14th will be the rain date.
- The last day of school for students is May 27th.
- Check out the 21-22 school calendar.
Please let me know how I can continue to serve you in the days and weeks to come.
Have a great month!
Here is the link to Clever. This link will allow your child to have access to programs such as Dreambox and Lexia. They are programs that your child can practice reading and math skills. They should know their username and password, but you can message your teacher on Class Dojo for this information.
Class Dojo is our main communication tool with families. Please make sure you sign up for class dojo. Contact your child's teacher for more information.
Both in-person and virtual students can access their homeroom canvas page at anytime. You will often find newsletters, schedules, and videos here! You can log into Canvas on our RCS homepage.
Vaile Full-day Preschool Program Coming this fall!
Resources Through Reid Health Below
EARLY DISMISSAL FOR SECOND SEMESTER APPROVED
K-4 will dismiss at 1:40
Preschool will NOT have early release and will dismiss at 11:00 am for the morning class and 2:30 pm for the afternoon class.
April's Habit: Think Win-Win
The newsletters below provide some great resources for you and your students!
Mask Up 101- Information on the proper way to put on, remove, and wash a mask.
COVID-19: When a student, faculty or staff member can return to school.- This chart details all possible scenarios for when quarantine is necessary. **Updated**