News from the Activities Office
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- JV at 5:45pm
- Varsity at 7:15pm
GIRLS BASKETBALL vs Brainerd @ AAHS YOUTH NIGHT
- dismiss 2:05pm
- depart at 2:20pm
BOYS SWIMMING AND DIVING vs Tech/Rocori @ Tech HS
- dismiss 2:45pm
- depart at 3:15pm
GIRLS BASKETBALL - YOUTH NIGHT
Come cheer in the Lady Cardinals Thursday night, January 20th vs Brainerd! Be there early for a pregame tunnel! Sit together in the future Alex Cardinals Girls Basketball Section. Wear your jersey or AGB gear for free admission with a parent. Each athlete will receive a AGB mini banner of the 2021-2022 Lady Cards! Wings Up!
NO RESULTS FROM YESTERDAY
ESPORTS - SPRING LEAGUE
Esports Spring League Registration is now open. The team meets after school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the media center starting February 1.
Spring League Games include: Rocket League, League of Legends, Mario Kart, Madden 21, Smash, and Splatoon.
Register online ASAP at https://activities.wordwareinc.com/
OPEN LIFTING HOURS EXTENDED
New hours are:
- Mornings - Monday, Wednesday, Fridays 7:00-8:00 AM
- After School Monday and Friday 4:05 - 4:50 PM
- After School Wednesday 3:55pm - 4:20 PM
- After School Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-5:00 PM
CENTRAL LAKES CONFERENCE PERFORMER OF THE WEEK
- Hailee Bailey has been named Central Lakes Conference Performers of the Week in Girls Hockey. In the 5-1 win over Roseau, Hailee had 27 saves.
- Logan Tung has been named Central Lakes Conference Performers of the Week in Boys Swimming and Diving. At the section True Team meet, Logan won the 200 IM and the 100 Breaststroke.
- MaCee Linow has been named Central Lakes Conference Performers of the Week in Girls Basketball. In one game this week, MaCee scored seven of ten 3 pointers for 21 points.
- Mason McGrane has been named Central Lakes Conference Performers of the Week in Wrestling. Mason won 8 matches with 7 pins.
LUNCH to GO for AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES of EVENTS
Lunches for students in activities or after school events are available for order at Perks Plus,
- $6.00 each, due at time of ordering, either cash or you can use your lunch account.
- Options are Ham or Turkey sub or a PBJ.
- All meals include fruit, veg, chips, cookie and a water.
*cut off time to order for that day is 11am
Attention Senior Citizens…….
Become a Classic Cardinal Fan!!Alexandria Public Schools values the senior citizens of Alexandria and appreciates the support they give to the students and coaches/advisors of the athletic teams and fine arts groups. To show our appreciation to these citizens, we have a “Classic Cardinal Fan” pass available to anyone 65 years old or older. This pass sells for $20 and will permit the holder to attend 10 regular season contests of their choice. This is a $40 savings. These passes will be for sale at the ticket booths at any contest, or they may be purchased at the Activities Office at Alexandria Area High School.
Great Gifts for Grandparents!!
DISCOUNT TICKET PRICES
Discount passes are available
- Adult - 10 punch pass $50
- Student - 10 punch pass $30
These passes will permit the holder to attend 10 regular season contests of their choice. Punch passes will be for sale at the ticket booths at any contest, or they may be purchased at the Activities Office at Alexandria Area High School.
You may access the online registration at this link
· If you have not used the districts online payment module in the past for activities, Chromebooks, food service, parking permits, etc. You will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT prior to registering.
· Registration needs to be complete prior to student’s being able to participate.
Reminder that students must have a physical every three years in order to participate. The online registration module will not allow you to proceed if a physical exam is needed. If you have questions please contact Sheree in the AAHS activities office 320-762-2142 ext 4530 or contact your healthcare provider.
ACTIVITY FEE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Discounted fees are available for families who qualify for Free/Reduced Educational Benefits. If you feel you qualify, please go to family.wordwareinc.com to complete the on-line application. Paper copies are available at each school office."
Although meals are again free this year, activities fees are based on Free/Reduced Educational Benefits and may provide you a discount on activity fees.