News from the Activities Office
August 20, 2019
RESULTS FROM THE WEEKEND
Elk River 4 Alexandria 3
1st Singles Annie Harding (L) 7-6(11),10-5
2nd Singles Grace Reed (L) 6-1,6-3
3rd Singles Jaya Hatlestad (W) 4-6,6-4,10-8
4th Singles Anna Doherty (L) 6-4,6-3
1st Doubles Ellie Murphy & Jaycee Spaulding (L) 6-7(4),(7-6)510-7
2nd Doubles Sara Jiang & Maci Tilleskjor (W) 6-2,6-2
3rd Doubles Rachel Wegner & McKenna Aure (W) 4-6,7-6(5),10-5
Mounds View 5 Alexandria 2
1st Singles Whitly Netland (L) 6-2,6-0
2nd Singles Maci Tilleskjor (L) 7-5,6-3
3rd Singles Jaya Hatlestad (L) 6-2,6-2
4th Singles McKenna Aure (L) 3-6,6-4,10-5
1st Doubles Annie Harding & Ellie Murphy (L) 6-1,6-3
2nd Doubles Grace Reed &Jaycee Spaulding (L) 7-5,6-4
3rd Doubles Rachel Wegner &Anna Doherty (L) 7-6(4), 10-6
Minnetonka 6 Alexandria 1
Sara Jiang (L) 6-0,6-2
Ellie Murphy (L) 6-4,6-4
Grace Reed (L) 6-2,6-1
Rachel Wegner (L) 6-0,6-0
Whitly Netland & Maci Tillesjkor (W) 3-6,6-4,10-8
Jaycee Spaulding & Jaya Hatlestad (L) 6-0,6-1
Anna Doherty & McKenna Aure (L) 3-6,7-6 (4), 10-4
LOVE YOUR MELON CARDINAL HATS ARE HERE!
We now have Cardinal Love Your Melon cuffed beanies and beanie with poms
MANY NEW ITEMS
- ALEX Nike Hoodies
- Sherpa 1/4 Zip
- Vintage Women's Nike Full Zip
- Men's and Women's Nike Black Full Zip dri-fit jacket
Click here to view the online store https://www.alexandriaschoolspay.org/Cardinal-Clothing-Accessories-C200.aspx
AAHS SCHOOL STORE YOUTH SIZES NOW AVAILABLE!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!
DISCOUNT ACTIVITY TICKET PASS OPTIONS
- Adults may purchase an ANNUAL pass for $125. This individual photo ID card may be purchased at the District Office in the upper level of Woodland Elementary Building. The ID card will admit the holder to all regular season home events. (excluding the fall musical)
- A 10 punch adult activity pass is also available for $50. This 10 punch pass card may be used at any home regular season event. The punch pass is not exclusive to the holder and may be shared with others. The 10 punch pass is available at the AAHS activities office or at any ticket booth or box at all AAHS events.
- A 10 punch student activity pass is also available for $30. This 10 punch pass card is available to any student in grades K-12 and may be used at any home regular season event. The punch pass is not exclusive to the holder and may be shared with others. The 10 punch pass is available at the AAHS activities office or at any ticket booth or box at all AAHS events
- Senior Citizen - Classic Cardinal Pass is available to anyone 65 years old or older. This pass will sells for $20 and will permit the holder to attend 10 regular season contests of their choice. This is a $40 savings. These passes are available at the ticket booths at any contest, or they may be purchased at the Activities Office at Alexandria Area High School.THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS FOR GRANDPARENTS!
- Single event tickets cost $6 for adults and $4 for students
CARDINAL NATION FOR AAHS STUDENTS
Students in grades 9-12 have an opportunity to purchase a Cardinal Nation T-shirt and a photo ID activity pass that will admit them to all regular season home events during the 2019-20 school year for $50.00. This is a significant savings for students over the course of the school year in comparison to paying $4.00 per event for regular student admission fees. The Cardinal Nation activity passes and T-shirts are available in the Alexandria Area High School activities office will be available during open house/orientation and can be purchased any time throughout the school year. If you have any questions, please contact the activities office at 762-2142 ext 4530.
STUDENT MANAGER NEEDED FOR BOYS SOCCER TEAM
If interested contact the activities office.
SPORTS ACTIVITY REGISTRATION
Our new program will allow you to access all registration requirements in one spot. If you have not used the district's online payment module in the past for activities, chrome book insurance, meal payments, or to purchase parking permits, you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT prior to registering. Registration needs to be complete prior to student's being able to participate.
· On the AAHS or any district web page, click on the yellow Important Links button
· Select Online Payments
· Click on the Soccer ball icon and choose continue.
· Open your account or create a new account.
· IMPORTANT! If you wish to pay in the office with a check or cash - do not select the sport from the list of activity options. If you want to pay in the office be sure to select the first option from the list "I wish to PAY IN OFFICE".
- Find an activity from the schedule and more details are available. You may view bus departure times, estimated return time, google maps to out of town locations, and much more.
Up to the minute schedule changes are displayed as well.