Mrs. Arndt's Classroom News
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
- Thank you to everyone who purchased items off of the wish list.
- Also thank you for sending in a box of crackers for oopsie snack, post-its for guided reading, and masking tape for projects.
- I have a website off of the Suamico Elementary homepage that I will be posting newsletters and completed projects. There is a parent information page that will have classroom logistics and schedules for you to read. The address is https://sites.google.com/a/staff.hssd.k12.wi.us/mrs-arndt/
- Please remember to check your child's Responsibilty Log each night and sign it at the bottom.
- Next week Tuesday, Mrs. Culligan's class will be joining ours for the day. She will be doing running record assessments to check each of her student's reading level. We welcome them! Then on Wednesday our class will be going to Mrs. Werlein's room while I do running record reading assessments. We have many fun activities planned for these few days.
- We have a field trip planned to Heritage Hill and the Betley Farm to learn about farms long ago and compare them to farms today. The permission slip went home today. Please return it as soon as possible so we can get the check sent to Heritage Hill prior to the trip.
- I will be sending out newsletters every two weeks via email. Please feel free to email any questions or concerns you have. Thank you!