October 11, 2019
This is just a reminder that all visitors MUST have their driver's license in order to sign in at the front office. If you do not have your license, you will not be able to sign in and enter the building. This is for the safety and security of our students and staff.
From the PTO
- Our current Read-A-Thon total is $74,548!
- Family Game Night is happening TONIGHT (Oct. 11th) from 5-8pm at GHES. We will have food trucks from Maki Taco, Chappell's Snack Shack, and Scoop N Swirl. Family Bingo and Trivia will begin at 6:15 as well as the Grand Opening of the Book Fair. All Gold Hill families welcome!
- Please join us for our PTO meeting next Wednesday, October 16th at 6:30 in the cafeteria.
Congratulations to this week's STING Ticket winners!
Morning Arrival Reminders
Thank you for your support in helping our car line run as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are continuously looking for ways to improve this process, and your help is needed with the following reminders:
- Please do not park your car in the car line. We have the elementary and middle school car loops available during morning arrival.
- Students are in the full swing of learning and practicing school procedures, including knowing how to get to their classrooms. We are now asking that parents only use the parking spots if they have items to bring into the office. Parents parking and walking their students across the lot holds up the car line and creates more traffic.
- Drop off at the middle school ends at 7:30. If you arrive after 7:30, you will need to use the GHES car line.
- Please ensure that students exit the vehicles on the side closest to the building. This is for their safety.
- Students who arrive after 7:35 will need to be signed in at the front office.