Facts about Michael Dell
Info from Google.com
Michael Dell is the CEO of the computer company Dell
Michael Dell is an American business magnet, investor, and author.
Dell is one of the number on leading seller’s personal computers.
Info from Dell.com
- In 1992, Micheal became the youngest CEO ever to earn a ranking of the fortune 500
- In 1998, Micheal formed MSD capital, and in 1999, he and his wife established the Micheal and Susan Dell foundation to provide support for global causes
Today Dell is composed with more than 10,000 team members who serve the IT
Also Dell founded the company at the age of 19
Info from biography.com
- In college Dell founded Dell
- On Dells first year, he had 6 million in sales and had offices in 34 countries with a count of more than 35,000 employees
- Dells first 20 years, Dell was one of the most successful businesses in the world
- And by the year 2000 Dell was a billionaire
Info from entrepreneur.com
- Dells parents wanted him to be a doctor
- He went to the University of Texas
- He dropped out of college to make the business
- In his first month he sold 180,000 dollars worth of PCs
Info from businessinsider.com
- Michael Dell was only 23 when his company had its IPO in 1988, and soon became a billionaire
- His network is worth 18.6 billion
- When Dell dropped out of college he founded DEll computer corp. ....., which soon became one of the fastest growing companies.
- He is one of the wealthiest people in the world
''Passion should be the fire that drives your life's work''.
What Dell Is Doing Now
Dell has confirmed that the company is turning private after 25 years of being public.
He was born into a Jewish family in Texas. His father was an orthodontist, and his mother was a stockbroker. He had four children with his wife Susan Lynn Leiberman. Dell has 3 girls and 1 boy.