- Progress Reports went home on Wednesday
- Last Day of the Six Weeks is Friday 9/29
- We are wanting items to add to our classroom prize boxes! Please consider donating. Click HERE for some suggestions.
- We are also in need of recess equipment. We could use footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, basketballs, tennis balls and jump ropes.
Panther Science (McDermott)
- Finish Density and Measurement Notes
- Go Over Nature of Science Test
- If a student made below a 75 they may retake the test on Quia until they make a 75 or higher. They will receive a 75 for the retake provided they turn in the retake slip by Friday 9/29. No retakes will be accepted after Friday!
- Potato Density Lab
- Density Stations
- Students will get their test review on Wed. with their Density Stations
- The Density and Measurement Test will be on Tuesday 9/3/17
Panther Science (Edrington)
Panther Social Studies (Hardcastle)
Monday: CAC work day
Tuesday: CAC part work day, part map skills
Thursday:CAC work day
Friday: Quick Write, CAC part, map skills
Panther ELA (Francis)
- Draft Rough Draft
- Begin Revising
- Revising with Peers/Vocab Quiz
- Begin Final Copy
Ask your children what the following words mean...
Generate, Elaborate, Schema, Cadence, Infer/Inference
They should know these very well:)
Have a Great Weekend!!
Tuesday: Vocabulary test
Wednesday: Setting development
Thursday: Staying on topic/rough draft
Friday: Rough draft (Final copy due Monday October 2)