Where's Your Phone?
Tips to prevent phone loss
Secure your phone
- Setting Passwords is your first line of defense.
- Writing down your phones MEI # so you can recover your phone.
- Backing up your data will prevent headaches in the long run.
- Installing a GPS app increases chance that your lost phone may be recovered
- Never putting your phone down reduces hit and run crimes.
Local Event: Securing your cell phone
Friday, Nov. 15th 2013 at 12pm
15 Eldridge St
New York, NY
Get help with securing your phone. Local police and Verizon volunteers will be on site to help.
This flier was brought you by your local police, Verizon Communications and CTIA.
Your local police can be reached at: (212) 878-1000