It's a Party
- Punch- -Combine pineapple juice, water, cranberry sauce, rum, brown sugar, cloves, salt, nutmeg, and allspice in a slow cooker, breaking the cranberry sauce apart using a fork.
-Cook on Low for 3 to 4 hours.
-Ladle punch into mugs and add 1 cinnamon stick and about 1/2 teaspoon butter to each.
- then let chill over night
- Turkey ala sandwitch first cut your turkey then place on bread and then add garnishings make sure turkey is hot
- jalepeno pepper poppers first cut your peppers in half then deseed them and then you can add the cream cheese and once you have that done wrap with bacon and heat oven to 350 then set timer for fortyfive minutes
- queso and hot chips melt cheeese and stir every thirty minutes then add garnishings and seasoning then heat chip for thirty seconds and serve
- jello first heat water to 350 degrees or to a boil then ad mix and stir for approximately one hour then chill over night and serve
- cookie monster first mix cookie doe then heat it then poor sirrup and whip cream and your done