Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics
Programming Made Easy
Before we had to deal with the difficult task of programming language, Java, with its curly braces and semicolons, not anymore since we have Scratch. Scratch is a programming language that uses programming, building blocks.
Saturday, Sep. 24th, 4-5pm
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
SCRATCH: PART 1
Learning according to the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) standards participants will:
- Create the actions in the instructions. Experiment with other sounds.
- Create the actions in the instructions. Experiment with the size and direction of the steps.
- Create the actions in the instructions. Experiment step sizes and sounds.
- Use icons in the instructions. Experiment on action icons
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME (WIIFM)
- Basic programming skills
- Enhance math, science, technology, engineering, art, and math curriculum
- Instruct students and empower their learning
- Become a Scratch trainer (earn extra cash)