Your Secure Digital World
Most Common Enquiries...
What is cyberbullying...
What are the risks of using Social media...
How easy is it for a stranger to befriend you...
- To report something if it is really displeasing to me. (do not overuse reporting)
- To know how to stay safe on the internet and help my friends be safe as well
- To tell someone I trust if something is annoying me online
- Not upload something that will upset my friends
- To always keep my passwords secret.
- Always avoid strangers online
- not to post things that reveal too much about myself such as home address
- To only use websites appropriate for my age
- Always read ‘Policy’ and ‘Terms’ of the websites before using them
To feel safe and enjoy the internet.
Not to be harassed/bullied on the internet but in return not to bully and/or troll other people on the internet.
To be able to play and talk with my friends on the internet and know who is a friend and who is a stranger
To be able to have freedom on the internet, but at the same time respect other people
A pin is a numeric password shared between a user and a system, that is used to prove to the system that the user is in fact the one entering their card and that it is not stolen.
To be more secure- hospitals, airports, ect are increasingly introducing bio-metrics. This technology identifies you based on your physical or behavioral traits like voice recognition, retina display, hand shape and more.
This is a branch of Digital Forensics Science that relates to evidence found in computers and digital media. So if something ‘‘unfortunate’’ happens to you online and you press the report button the offender will be uncovered because with this you can identify, recover and analyze anything online.