Monday, March 21, 2016
It's a Four Day Week!
- K-3, I heard you all decided to do recess at the 4-6 building for 3rd quarter hall of fame reward. Please, Let Kelley know when you will be doing this and you will have to do a permission slip to walk over there.
- This week for PLC we will meet in our Math and ELA teams. We will be getting evaluated soon and we have to fill out a form.
- I will be placing your PD plans in your box. Please fill out the last part (Results) and your Follow-Up Score. When finished, please schedule a time to meet with me to go over it. Thanks
- Please make sure you turn in your data analysis sheet.
- There are lots of subs out April 6-8 due to K & PK screening. Please try your best not to call out or request a sub. We will have a hard time finding one.
- I know we have a little time before the end of the year, but it will come oh, so fast! I wanted to let you know that I am requesting that you do your inventory typed. I would really love it in a Google Doc, so if there was a fire it would be in the cloud, but you don't have to. Your inventory should have Item, Amount or Number of, Condition, and Title columns. I want you to check the Title column if you have an item in you were given paid out of Title funds this school year. You do NOT have to go to previous years title supplies, just this year. Any questions, see Kelley, Rhonda, or me.
- Backpack fundraiser will be Friday, April 8th @ 4:00. It is a talent show again. They would really, really like our support. So......... Would you guys be willing to do something silly with me?????? Like dancing silly to a song, lip singing to a song, synchronized swimming ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-43CM7xsTN0)??? I don't know there is lots of ideas out there or maybe someone has a great idea?
- Kindergarten and Preschool screening is planned for April 6-8. PK is the 6th and the morning of the 7th. Kindergarten is the afternoon of the 7th and all of the 8th. Please put screening dates in your newsletter along with directions to call the office to schedule a time. Plus let anyone you know about screening. We need to roundup as many as possible. This will make fall a smoother process for K & PK.
FYI - I-Ready toolbox will expire on April 8th. Please print everything you need before then!
Dates to Remember
Mark it on Your Calendar!
23 - 6th Grade Art Trip
23-6th Grade Art Museum Trip
24 - PBS Assembly - This was moved from the 31
25 - 29 - No School - Spring Break
30 - PBS evaluation from RPDC
1 - Grade 3-6 Math Fun Bowl in Ellington
6-8 - K & PK Screening at First Baptist Church
14 - Faculty Meeting
15 - PK Graduation Pictures
18 - Spring Concert, 6 pm
21 - Big Springs Dental
22- Volunteer Lunch
27 - 2nd Grade Field Trip to Meramac Springs
26 - May 5 - MAP testing
26 - PK Graduation, 6 pm
3 - 5th - MAP testing
3 - Kindergarten field trip to Grants Farm
4 - 1st Grade Trip to Purina Farms
5 - K-3 PBS Award / Lunch & play at Dillard Mill
6 - Kindergartn Fire Truck
6 - Ozark Day
9 - K-3 Play Day
9 - 5th grade to Science Center
10 - 4-6 Play Day
10 - 3rd grade field trip to the Zoo
12 - DARE Activity Day
11-13 - 6th grade YMCA Trip
16 - 3rd-6th grade MAP award trip
18 - Last day of school