Coloma Junior High
The Week of March 16th
At the Junior High Building on Friday prior to the dismissal before the closure we tried to address as many student needs as possible.
- We provided each student with a letter explaining the online learning expectations during the closure.
- We allowed all students to clean out lockers in an effort to insure that they had all of their supplies and we will be able to disinfect them appropriately.
- Our tech department addressed all Chromebook issues that they were notified of during the day.
- Teachers reviewed how to access the lessons for individually classes.
Please keep the following items in mind throughout the closure:
- Every class will have online learning or packets available for the students to complete during the closure. Teachers will review all work assigned.
- If your child is in need of a packet, please contact the main office. We can prepare the packets and have them ready for pick up during regular office hours.
- If your child has Chromebook issues during the closure, please contact the office and we can make arrangements for tech support.
- Our office will be open daily to address any needs, please call 269-468-2405.
All of the district updates will be available through this link.
This document provides a list of educational resources allowing free subscriptions for all ages due to the closures.
Information from Berrien RESA, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and the CDC all linked here.