Date: November 3, 2019
Quote of the Week
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
We all survived another Halloween, and a rainy Halloween day at that! Now that the first quarter is behind us and the holidays are approaching, this is a good time to review your classroom expectations and student's hopes and dreams for the school year. Please let us know if you think it would be helpful for one of us to visit your classroom to speak to the class or any students. We hope that you have a great upcoming week. Enjoy and spread joy in the days ahead!
Peter, Sarah, and Aaryn
- Shout Outs: To Mrs. Strayer and Mr. Seibles for organizing Red Ribbon Week!
- Sub Folders & Information for Substitute Teachers: Third times the charm. Peter will be checking these Monday morning.
- Wednesday: We will have a Faculty Meeting this Wednesday at 2:50 in the media center.
- SES Assistant Principal Interviews: Mr. Fantone and Mrs. Marsters will be conducting these interviews with a committee this Thursday in the conference room. PLC's should plan to meet in the grade level chair's classroom unless they choose a different classroom location.
- Thursday Shadowing: Dr. Schmolze will be shadowing Peter this Thursday as part of his evaluation.
- Teacher Supply Funds: Remember to spend your annual $275 Teacher Supply Funds if you have not already. These need to be spent this month prior to the Thanksgiving break.
Ashlee Threatt, 11/10
- 11/4: Marsters Off,
- 11/5: ELA PLC's, Peter at DO 10-12, PTA Spirit Night at Marco's, School Board Meeting at 6:00 PM
- 11/6: PTA Meeting at 7:30 AM, Faculty Meeting at 2:50
- 11/7: Math PLC's, SES Asst. Principal Interviews, 1st Grade Musical at 6:00 PM, 4th Grade Musical at 7:00 PM,
- 11/8: Elementary Principal's Meeting 10-2, PTA Game Night 6-8 PM
- 11/12: Fall Picture Make-Ups
- 11/13: PD Sessions at 2:50, SIC Meeting at 6:00