Faculty Learning Community
Teaching & Learning with Technology
Join us on:
Thursday, September 26th at 11:15 AM - 12:15, Room CC165
Topic: How Technology Can Improve Learner-Centered Training
This learning community will introduce you to some new techniques utilizing technology that you can bring into your classroom to enhance student learning. We will demonstrate how to bring audio and video into your Blackboard course using a new pilot program, ECHO 360, a lecture capture program.
With Lecture Capture Technology:
1. Students can review classroom sessions to enhance learning retention
2. Absent students can review what you covered in class
3. You can share recorded sessions with your online students
4. You can use ideas to flip your classroom
5. You can record lectures for your students to complete activities outside the classroom
**Dates for Additional Sessions on this topic are:
- October 10 at 11:15 AM -12:15 PM
- October 24 at 11:15 AM -12:15 PM
**Feel free to register now for future sessions too!