St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - February 23, 2020
SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKES!
Our Ash Wednesday celebration will be on Wednesday, February 26th at 1 pm in our Gym. Please join us!
BOOK FAIR - FEBRUARY 19-25!
"LENT A HAND" FUNDRAISER - February 26th to March 18th
- Feb 22 - Gr. 4 B-ball Final Tourney @ St. Pat's 9:00am-12:00pm
- Feb 24 - Gr. 4 B-ball vs St. Pat's staff @ 2pm
- Feb 25 - Shrove Tuesday
- Feb 26 - Ash Wednesday celebration in St. Pat's gym @ 1pm
- Feb 26 - Lent A Hand Fundraiser for Valeda House begins!
- Feb 27 - Spin the Wheel Assembly/Pink Shirt Day
- Feb 27 - Hockey Academy (am)
- Feb 28 - School closure
- Mar 2 - Lenton Assembly Wk 1 9am
- Mar 3 - JRFH in PE classes
- Mar 5 - Early dismissal @ 2:05pm
- Mar 6 - PD Day - No school
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS JRFH WEBSITE!
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED BUS LANES-POLICE ARE ON PATROL AND HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TICKETS!
School Safety Patrollers
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
Stations of the Cross - Friday, February 28th
St. Francis Xavier Parish6:00-7:00 pm Confession
7:00 pm Mass
**Stations of the Cross to follow the Mass
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton Day of Confession - March 3, 2020 (All Parishes)
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca