Kagan Win-Win Discipline
A District 68 Internal University: Summer 2016
Win-Win Discipline Strategies to End Every Disruption!
As part of the Academic Transformation Plan, we will be offering “Kagan: Win-Win Discipline.” Win-Win Discipline is one of the most comprehensive classroom management programs available. Used worldwide, Win-Win transforms our concept of discipline: Discipline is not something we do to students; it is something we help students acquire! Are there disruptions in your classroom you'd love to eliminate? Learn winning step-by-step strategies for every discipline problem. Win-Win Discipline gives you easy-to-use strategies for prevention, for the moment-of-disruption, and for follow-ups. You'll learn to recognize and respond differently to the seven positions that cause almost all discipline problems. Convert disruptions into learning opportunities. Disruptive students win: They learn responsible ways to meet their needs for a lifetime. The class wins: Students spend their time learning, unhindered by disruptions. You win: You get to teach without interruptions. Win-Win changes everything. Come to school excited to teach!
Kagan Win-WIn Discipline
Monday, Aug. 1st, 8:30am to Tuesday, Aug. 2nd, 3:30pm
Jefferson Jr High School, Woodridge, IL, United States
What are the dates of the course?
- August 1 & 2
- 8:30-3:30 each day
What is the cost for those who want to attend?
- $110 per person if choosing Internal University credit
- Free for those not taking Internal University credit.
How many Internal University credits will I receive for attending this course?
- 1 Internal University credits will be presented to all who successfully complete the two days of training and required 3 hours of extension activities.
Can I get paid an hourly rate if I want to attend but don't want Internal University credit?
- Staff choosing not to receive Internal University credit will be paid $14 per hour for each of the 13 hours of class attendance.
How many CPDUs will I receive?
- 16 hours if choosing to take for Internal University
- 13 hours of CPDUs for those being paid to attend.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.