Learning in Room 226
We're back on Twitter!
Click of the link below to see pictures of us hard at work!
- People should feel safe and welcome.
- People should be free to express their ideas.
- When learning people have to keep trying over and over again.
- People make progress when they concentrate on goals.
- People grow and learn when they share strategies and ideas.
- As an essayist, we read texts closely to respond to them in writing. This close reading helps us to better understand concepts and to develop our thinking in these ideas.
- Using specific details from the text we have read helps essay writers to support their ideas. By supporting their ideas with clear evidence, we make it easy for our audience to see the truth in our ideas.
- Essayists develop ideas and use information they have read to support their writing. Writers are open to revising ideas.
- Area and Perimeter
May 29th -- Mother/Son Field Day
May 29th and May 30th -- Park Hill Art Fair
May 1st -- Kindergarten Roundup
May 2nd -- MAP Testing
May 3rd -- MAP Testing
May 9th -- All School Appreciation Breakfast
May 9th -- Mrs. Evans and Mrs. Vincent Class Field Trip
May 11th -- Early Release
May 12th -- Genius Hour Create and Share day
May 19th -- Walk to School Day
May 24th -- Field Day
May 25th -- Last Day of School -- Half Day
May 31st -- First Day of Summer School!