Paws to Read
All About Me
10 Things About Me as a Reader!!
- Love mysteries, realistic fiction and action adventure.
- I like books with ending cliffhangers that make you want to read the next one in the series.
- I like both short and long types of books.
- My favorite books are The Westing Game or Out of my Mind.
- I like to look for my own books in a library.
- I prefer to buy books just in case I want to reread it.
- I like books with a sense of humor.
- I sometimes, not very often judge a book by its cover.
- I like to read books in my bed at night.
- Books with a plot twist at the end surprise me which I like.
Today's Quote: Books are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life!
Today's Song Now Playing!
Happy by Pharrell Williams
My Favorite Books
- Eight Keys
- Out of My Mind
- The Westing Game
- I am Malaya
- Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
- The One and Only Ivan
I choose Westing Game by: Ellen Raskin because I love mysteries and they have a bunch of great cliffhanger ending chapters that make you want to keep reading. Also, because they have a great plot twist at the end. These 16 heirs only know one thing, the murderer of Sam Westing is one of them.
I choose I am Malaya because it's basic book of Malaya's life and how she became what she is today. It's really sad but, yet inspiring. It's really amazing how this girl stood up for women education and changed the world.
My Daily Blog
Like, Try, Why!
Book Recommendation Sites
This presentation may contain copyrighted material used under the educational fair use exemption to U.S. copyright law.