Welcome to 2016!
Monday, January 4, 2016
Checklist for today:
- Read this memo...watch the video below too!
- Check New Duty Schedule...Make sure you know when you're duty is
- Check your Box (new schedule and Wacky Wednesday schedule are inside!)
- Sign time sheets or absence from duty forms
- Turn in Lesson Plans
- SUBMIT GRADES (Report Cards go home Friday and will be printed TODAY!)
- Nominate a student and coworker with the link at the bottom
Welcome to our New Staff!
- Mary "Lizzie" Baker- Replacing Marla Pope (4th Grade Math/Teaming with Denman)
- Linda Williams- Replacing Terri Lanphear (3rd Grade Self Contained)
- Natalie Daniel- Replacing Meagan Taylor (Music)
These teachers were voted on at the November School Board Meeting! We are excited to welcome them to our team! They have big shoes to fill as we lose some fabulous, dedicated, and amazing ladies!
SHINE Planning Meeting at 3:00 Monday, January 4th
Click the link below to Join the Conversation about ideas for SHINE 2016!
No Worries here...it's "Tell Me What to Wear" Week
Returning from break is hard enough. Let us help by taking one less decision from your day. Below is a schedule of what to wear for the week. It is optional to participate, but the more the merrier. Don’t tell the kids. See if they can figure it out!
Have fun with it. Get creative!
Monday, January 4th
Jeans and your choice of top.
Tuesday, January 5th
All black (as we are still mourning our vacation)
Wednesday, January 6th
Floral & Jeans
Thursday, January 7th
College Shirt & Jeans
Friday, January 8th
Spirit Wear& Jeans
Fundamental 5: RECOGNIZE AND REINFORCE
Our next item to implement...
At your Fingertips: T-Tess Rubrics Link click below
Check in with your Committee: Click the Link below!
Enter to help us WIN a NEW PLAYGROUND!
Check Your Google Calendar for upcoming Events this Week!
Spring Hill Intermediate School
Campus Mission Statement:
Spring Hill Intermediate provides a place for learning where all students can can find success, confidence, respect, and direction for their future!
Campus Vision Statement:
Collaborating to create an engaging, challenging, and well rounded system of education for the improvement of all students.